1. An overview of data protection
Data collection on our website
Who is responsible for the data collection on this website?
The data collected on this website are processed by the website operator. The operator’s contact details can be found in the website’s required legal notice.
How do we collect your data?
Some data are collected when you provide it to us. This could, for example, be data you enter on a contact form.
Other data are collected automatically by our IT systems when you visit the website. These data are primarily technical data such as the browser and operating system you are using or when you accessed the page. These data are collected automatically as soon as you enter our website.
What do we use your data for?
Part of the data is collected to ensure the proper functioning of the website. Other data can be used to analyze how visitors use the site.
What rights do you have regarding your data?
You always have the right to request information about your stored data, its origin, its recipients, and the purpose of its collection at no charge. You also have the right to request that it be corrected, blocked, or deleted. You can contact us at any time using the address given in the legal notice if you have further questions about the issue of privacy and data protection. You may also, of course, file a complaint with the competent regulatory authorities.
2. General information and mandatory information
Please note that data transmitted via the internet (e.g. via email communication) may be subject to security breaches. Complete protection of your data from third-party access is not possible.
Notice concerning the party responsible for this website
The party responsible for processing data on this website is:
TAMAGAWA TRADING CO., LTD.
1-3-1 Haba-cho, Iida, Nagano Pref.
The responsible party is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data (names, email addresses, etc.).
Revocation of your consent to the processing of your data
Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You may revoke your consent at any time with future effect. An informal email making this request is sufficient. The data processed before we receive your request may still be legally processed.
Tamagawa Seiki Co., Ltd. and Tamagawa Trading Co., Ltd. may collect certain information using Cookies or similar technologies to analyze customer usage on the website or to provide more customized services and advertisements to individual customers.
1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are a small text file that is sent from a web server to the browser of your computer or mobile device (also called a "device") and stored on your device's hard drive when you visit the website.
Cookies are generally grouped into two categories: "1st Party Cookies" and "3rd Party Cookies". "1st Party Cookies" is set by Tamagawa Seiki Co., Ltd. and Tamagawa Trading Co., Ltd. In most cases, this Cookie is provided to take advantage of the functions provided on the websites of Tamagawa Seiki Co., Ltd. and Tamagawa Trading Co., Ltd. On the other hand, "3rd Party Cookie" is set not by Tamagawa Seiki Co., Ltd. and Tamagawa Trading Co., Ltd., but by third party affiliated with Tamagawa Seiki Co., Ltd. and Tamagawa Trading Co., Ltd. For example, some 3rd Party Cookies may be set up by advertisement delivery service companies affiliated with Tamagawa Seiki Co., Ltd. and Tamagawa Trading Co., Ltd. to track your browsing activity so that appropriate online advertising can be placed in the right place.
"Beacon (or pixel)" is one of the technologies for transferring information from the customer's device to the server. Beacons can be embedded in online content or e-mail, such as videos and still images, which allows the server to read certain types of information from your device, recognize that you have viewed certain content or opened/previewed e-mail, and record information such as the date and time of viewing and the IP address of the device.
(1) The above-mentioned Cookies are generally technology designed to automatically identify your device when you browse the Internet or use certain web services, so that you can use the service as a previous follow-up without having to enter the same information repeatedly. Today, it is used to track your browsing activity and display appropriate online advertising on the display screen of your browser.
(2) Tamagawa Seiki Co., Ltd. and Tamagawa Trading Co., Ltd., may use information collected using Cookies and similar technologies, to analyze the customer's usage (access status, traffic, routing, etc.) on the website, and improve performance of the website itself, and also it may be used to improve the services provided to customers by Tamagawa Seiki Co., Ltd. and Tamagawa Trading Co., Ltd. through the website.
The following tools are mainly used for this analysis, but the above information may also be provided to the tool providers, and may be used for advertisement delivery, etc. to customers.
Please refer to Article 3 for information on how to stop providing information to such tools.
(3) By accessing the websites of Tamagawa Seiki Co., Ltd. and Tamagawa Trading Co., Ltd., “3rd Party Cookies” is sent from the advertisement delivery service companies listed in the following article. “1st Party Cookies” sent by Tamagawa Seiki Co., Ltd. and Tamagawa Trading Co., Ltd. is stored on the server of each advertisement delivery service company along with the 3rd Party Cookies sent by each advertisement delivery service company and is handled in accordance with their respective privacy policies. Please refer to the following article for information on how to unsubscribe from behavioral targeting advertising.
(1) Method of refusing all Cookies Cookies on your device will remain in your device until you delete by yourself or expire for a certain period of time. Most browsers automatically enable Cookies by default, but customers can disable Cookies by changing their browser settings. In addition, even if you click "Accept" on our website, if you disable Cookies in your browser settings, it will be disabled. Keep in mind, however, that if you disable Cookies, some website features may become unavailable or some pages may not display correctly. For example, there may be inconveniences such as not being able to log in and access the accounts of Tamagawa Seiki Co., Ltd. and Tamagawa Trading Co., Ltd., and not being able to register with the online warranty of Tamagawa Seiki Co., Ltd. and Tamagawa Trading Co., Ltd.
For information about popular browsers and how to change your Cookie settings, please refer to the following links:
Apple Safari (http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042)
Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647)
Microsoft Internet Explorer (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-managecookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d)
Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-Cookies-and-site-data-firefox)
(2) Method of refusing certain Cookies The methods for stopping the provision of information to the tools described in Paragraph (2) of previous Article are listed at the links listed below. However, please note that if you delete all of these Cookie information, you may be subject to restrictions on the use of the products and services provided by each company.
For behavioral targeting advertising described in Paragraph (3) of the previous Article, the method of unsubscribe is described in the URL of the advertisement delivery service companies described below. However, please note that if you delete all of these Cookie information, you may be subject to restrictions on the use of the products and services provided by each company. Of the following advertisement delivery service companies, Facebook, Inc., if the customer is a registered user of the company, the browsing history of the website will be managed in the form associated with the customer's registration information.
Major advertisement delivery service companies: