Linear Variable Differential Transformer
This is single liner sensor which is mainly used for Flight control actuator. Special design depending on purpose and requirement is available. LVDT located in near airplane engine which generates high temperature environment is available too.
- Absolute measurement
- High Performance, High Repeatability & High Reliability
- Single, Dual & Triple channel designs
- Short stroke LVDT & Long stroke LVDT (displacement 12” mm) available
- Adjustment of mounting misalignment for Rod end bearing type.
- Ratiometric output signal available
- Operating under hydraulic pressure environment
- Environmental resistant (RTCA-DO160/MIL-STD-810)
- High EMC resistance
- Automatic winding
- Custom designs available
|Input Voltage||5 Vrms to 10 Vrms|
|Input Frequency||1.8 kHz to 10 kHz|
|Electrical Stroke||±0.6 mm to ±150 mm|
|Linearity (FS=Full Stroke)||±0.5 % FS to ±1.0 % FS|
|Operating Temperature Range||-55 ℃ to +180 ℃|
|Fluid pressure (Wet Type)||Operating pressure 0 psi to 3,500 psi|
|Redundancy||3 channel MAX|
All Fields marked with asterisk (*) are required.
If you could write in detail, it will help us reply to you earlier.
Please note that you cannot send this form using free e-mail service such as Yahoo mail, Gmail, Hotmail and others.