This small size of Brushless DC Motor is mainly used for Cockpit/Pilot Control System such as motor for thrust lever. Because of the brushless type, the motor is free from maintenance, and has long lifetime and high reliability. Size and winding specification can be customized.
- 4-pole 3-phase Brushless DC motor
- Using rare earth magnets (Samarium-Cobalt type)
- Three Hall IC for magnetic pole detection use
- Robust configuration with a smaller number of parts
- Low cogging torque
- Custom designs for electrical characteristics & shape of output shaft
|Motor Form||Brushless DC Motor, 4 pole, 3 phase|
|Peak Torque at 28 VDC||0.145 N-m|
|Peak Current at 28 VDC||6.82 AMPS|
|Torque Constant||0.0212 N-m/AMPS ±10 %|
|Voltage Constant||2.23 V/kRPM ±10 %|
|Breakaway Torque||0.0049 N-m MAX|
|Friction Torque||0.000847 N-m MAX|
|Speed at 20 VDC||8,000 min-1 (rpm) MIN|
|Dielectric Strength||AC 750 Vrms, 2 mA, 1 MIN|
|Insulation Resistance||10 MΩ MIN, DC 500 V|
|Mass||170 g MAX|
|Temperature Range||-55 ℃ to +85 ℃|
All Fields marked with asterisk (*) are required.
If you could write in detail, it will help us reply to you earlier.
Please note that you cannot send this form using free e-mail service such as Yahoo mail, Gmail, Hotmail and others.